7 件の投稿
dclaycontiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I would love to know where I could purchase the chairs in this photo. - I realize this is an old photo. However, are these chairs custom made or can they be ordered? If the latter, where can I get the information... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
dclaycontiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color - Is the upholstery color closer to red or closer to orange?
    コメント
dclaycontiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chairs! - Who makes the chairs?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
dclaycontiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What companies make these doors with built-in shutters? Would love the - The doors in the photo have built-in shutters and accommodate lever handles. Who makes these doors in Northern California?
    コメント
dclaycontiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with my living room lighting - I would like to use my living room for casual entertaining. But the room is dark at night, despite all the lamp lighting I have. I was advis... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
dclaycontiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can this lighting be installed if there is no crawlspace? - I need to find living room lighting for my vaulted living room (just like this one); but there is no crawlspace to facilitate installing can... 続きを読む
    コメント
dclaycontiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with landscaping my backyard - I have a mature magnolia tree in my yard. The roots of the tree are above group and look pretty hideous. I removed the old spider plants tha... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件