10 件の投稿
dbannie76さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What's the wallpaper, please? - So soft and pretty, and dying to know if it's available in other colors.
    コメント
dbannie76さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Omg, that cabinet color... - Is the cabinet color the Sherwin Williams, Shiitake? It's gorgeous, and I want to use it in my kitchen reno!!
    コメント 1 件
dbannie76さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I MUST have the particulars on this wallpaper!! - I've seen this before and LOVE it. Where can I get it?
    コメント 3 件
dbannie76さんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント
dbannie76さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the dimensions of this kitchen? - I'm getting ready to do a new kitchen and I'd like to get a feel for how big my space is going to be and if it can support a small island. ... 続きを読む
    コメント
dbannie76さんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
dbannie76さんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
dbannie76さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
dbannie76さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I find this bed? - I like that it's a headboard only, but with storage at the foot!!
    コメント 1 件
dbannie76さんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント