5 件の投稿
davehoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Condensation dripping out the air INLET pipe - I had a new condensing gas furnace & central A/C installed last fall. The furnace/evaporator are located in my basement. Lately, it's be... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
davehoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for opinions on manual transfer switches - After this week's ice storm, I decided to bite the bullet & buy a generator. No heat plus the worry of what happens if the sump pumps ne... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
davehoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Silly ground buss connection question - I'm putting in a 100A subpanel. The subpanel ground buss lug where the ground to the main panel is intended to be connected is rated for #4 ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
davehoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Subpanel checklist - I'll be installing a subpanel. I just want to verify I have all my information correct. The subpanel will be a 125A main lug load center, 12... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
davehoさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Circuit for OTR Microwave - I'll be installing an over the range microwave where there is currently a simple vent hood. I know I need to run a dedicated 20A circuit, no... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件