5 件の投稿
Dave Seeburgerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to waterproof showerpan when installing a tub inside of a shower? - I am interested in installing a tub inside of the shower. But I can't find any info on how to make sure the shower membrane is maintained/w... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Dave Seeburgerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do you waterproof the shower pan? - More construction than design, but I am interested in this type of shower/tub install and can't find any info on how to make sure it is wate... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
Dave Seeburgerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do you waterproof the shower pan? - More construction than design, but I am interested in this type of shower/tub install and can't find any info on how to make sure it is wate... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Dave Seeburgerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do you waterproof the shower pan? - More construction than design, but I am interested in this type of shower/tub install and can't find any info on how to make sure it is wate... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Dave Seeburgerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do you waterproof the shower pan? - More construction than design, but I am interested in this type of shower/tub install and can't find any info on how to make sure it is wate... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件