107 件の投稿
Dashaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Large Wall Ideas? - I’m trying to figure something out for this wall. Any ideas?
    コメント 2 件
Dashaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with hardwood finish - We had a tiny spot on our floor where the top layer of Traffic HD finish chipped off and in attempt to fix it, I made it worse by touching u... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Dashaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! Small chip in hardwood - Hi! Looking for suggestions how to fix a surface level chip on our hardwood. I don’t know what happened but it looks like a small piece of t... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Dashaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great! - This is so cool! I love how meaningful it is the frame adds a great foundation/support for the photo. Amazing!
    コメント 1 件
Dashaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen, LR, DR and FR reno! - Well folks, it's been a year since I ventured out to only redo our kitchen, which led to redoing our entire first floor, including paint, fl... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 16 件    コメント 36 件
Dashaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How long to wait after refinishing floors? - We are refinishing our floors with 1 coat DuraSeal stain, 1 coat sealer and 2 coats Bona Traffic poly (waterborne). How long do we need to w... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Dashaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Neutral beige paint color for Master Bedroom - Hi, we are repainting our master and I am looking for a very neutral beige to keep things warmer toned but not too yellow or green. Bed is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Dashaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Close Gap Between Cabinets and Ceiling? - Hi, we recently updated our kitchen. I love the results but wondering if we should add fascia (filler) to close off the 12" of space be... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 90 件
Dashaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Close gap from cabinets to ceiling? - Hi, we recently updated our kitchen. I love the results but wondering if we should add larger crown and fascia (filler) to close off the 12&... 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件    投票 28 票
Dashaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Crown Molding - Hello, how tall is the space between the tops of cabinets and the ceiling? Meaning, how tall is the molding and trim?
    コメント
もっと見る...