5 件の投稿
daryajoonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My asymmetrical fireplace mantle & aquarium! - Helppp! I need a cost effective solution to make this fireplace pop. I trying to work with the existing marble on the wall. But if I put a ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件
daryajoonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Help with the ENTRY WAY and STAIRS finish and flooring!!! - Just bought this house and need to replace all the carpet with laminate and stain all the wood dark. I want to optimize the stairs without ... 続きを読む
    コメント 42 件
daryajoonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
NEED TO UPDATE MY CABINET COLOR & PAINT TO UPDATE MY NEW HOME - I have just purchased this home and have a limited budget to update the look with some paint and stain before we move in. There are lots of ... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
daryajoonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Why does my POOL Room look unfinished? - I have convereted my formal dining room into a pool/game room. I know the chandlier is offcentered and probably not match the room but it wo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 37 件
daryajoonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I finish staging my Family room? - My home is a Mediterranean style but our style is more modern/transitional. This space is very awkward and tough to stage. The main wall is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件