7 件の投稿
darren72さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rats and my decision to replace or repair a catch basin - I live in a 100+ year old house in Chicago. We've recently discovered that we have some rats in our backyard that seem to have dug some tunn... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
darren72さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Garage door sticks when I close it in cold weather - I've been having a nagging problem with my automatic garage door and I wonder if anyone has any suggestions (before I call in a repair perso... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
darren72さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help me choose an AC system - Hi everyone. Yes, this is another "help me choose" post. I'm installing a new AC system in my house and have very little knowledge... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
darren72さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vent hood advice - If I could impose on the collective wisdom of everyone here, I'd love to get some feedback on some vent hoods that I'm considering. I will h... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
darren72さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Noise from Bluestar vent hood - I am considering a few different vents to put above a 30" Bluestar rangetop. I had mainly been looked at vents with external or inline ... 続きを読む
    コメント
darren72さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pepper plants - Hi everyone, I have a couple of pepper plants that are not doing very well and I wonder if anyone can shed light on this. One is a sweet I... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
darren72さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me decide: Double oven or single plus a range? - Hi everyone, My wife and I are remodeling our kitchen and are trying to decide between getting a rangetop plus a double wall oven, or getti... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件