5 件の投稿
Darnell Mooreさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light kit? - Is there a light kit for this fan?
    コメント
Darnell Mooreさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flexible rod for panels? - Love the hardware used for the panels, especially along the curved wall. Please tell us who makes it. Any other details that you can share w... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Darnell Mooreさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flush-mounted drum light fixture is great - I really like the flush drum lighting. It appears enclosed, which is nice because it should keep out bugs that are attracted to light. Who m... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Darnell Mooreさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who makes the 8-light bronze fixture? - Also wondering how bright it gets...
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Darnell Mooreさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Using a low-voltage fixture in a space with high ceilings... - Love this fixture from ET2 which comes with 10 feet of wire. I've run into a problem because I'd like to use this in a space with 18' ceilin... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件