6 件の投稿
Danielle Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom before and after - Following my kitchen before and after post https://www.houzz.co.uk/discussions/renovation-number-2-dsvw-vd~5474261 I decided to share my bat... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 7 件    コメント 28 件
Danielle Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Renovation number 2! - Hello all! Last year I shared my first home renovation before and after photos https://www.houzz.co.uk/discussions/my-first-house-before-and... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 7 件
Danielle Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Opinions on kitchen plan please! - Hi everyone. I am in the middle of my second renovation job (forgot how stressful it can be!!). I have come up with the attached plan for my... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Danielle Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light or Dark flooring opinions...advice please! - Hi Houzz-ers, About to undertake my second renovation project and I was convinced I wanted very pale wood flooring but I have seen a few ima... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 13 件
Danielle Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Name/make of this light or similar please! - Hi, can anyone tell me the name or make of this light or similar? Can't think of the correct description to search it on google. Reverse ima... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Danielle Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My first house - before and after! - Hi everyone! Thought I'd share the before and after of my first home. I bought it back in November 2014 and it took a year to complete the r... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 18 件    コメント 32 件