11 件の投稿
danny927さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Island Pendants - I am replacing the light fixture above my kitchen island because one of the globes broke. It is on one circuit and has 3 globe lights. To re... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
danny927さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blinds - There are currently blinds in front of the sliding glass doors in my kitchen that go out to the backyard. Without completely replacing the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
danny927さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Foyer lighting - I am having a very hard time finding a large chandelier to replace my current one, which came with the house. It is a very large space, so i... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
danny927さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is the bench from? - Where is the bench from?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
danny927さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Different shades of brass - I recently posted about adding brass accents to my navy powder room. I bought a mirror, light fixture, towel bar, shelf, and toilet paper ho... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
danny927さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
danny927さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Update- powder room help - I posted about my powder room and now I have some pictures to share. I really want to add brass/gold accents but have silver finishes. I am ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
danny927さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Update- Kitchen lighting help - I recently purchased a pendant for my new kitchen island. I need a coordinating pendant or chandelier that will go over the area I will eve... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
danny927さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Powder Room - I have painted my powder room Benjamin Moore's Hale Navy. I really would love to buy a gold mirror, but having a hard time deciding if it wi... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
danny927さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen light fixtures - I am struggling to find a light fixture that works with the pendant I got for the island in my new house. I do not know what table I will be... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...