14 件の投稿
MD Schererさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vanity - Hi gorgeous work. Would you let me know makes the vanity please? Thank you
    コメント
MD Schererさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Nice! - I was interested to know dimensions of this room please. Thank you
    コメント 1 件
MD Schererさんがディスカッションをはじめました
cabinet - Great space. Do you happen to know the cabinet color? Thank you
    コメント 1 件
MD Schererさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint - what is this paint color please? easygoing bathroom...like it
    コメント
MD Schererさんがディスカッションをはじめました
House - I love this house! What color is this guest bedroom?
    コメント 1 件
MD Schererさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cool - Is this a granny unit?? What are the outside dimensions? Thanks
    コメント
MD Schererさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What interesting and fantastic esthetics - I am inquiring about the siding material. What type of stone is this and is that shingles? Love the whole house!
    コメント 1 件
MD Schererさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint colors - Beautiful remodel, I love it. Is BM Marscapone used on all the walls including the bedroom and bathrooms? Also, is the floor molding and be... 続きを読む
    コメント
MD Schererさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wow! great space - I love the perfect mix of elements. Could you let me know what is used on the bathroom floor please?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
MD Schererさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I like the contrast of the two roofs - I am interested in the roof colors and manufacturers. we are building a shed and are re-roofing soon. Thank you in advance.
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...