6 件の投稿
Danielle Spiteriさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type if curtains? - What type if curtains and color would you go for? Any ideas for rug? And walls?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件
Danielle Spiteriさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with style - So my kitchen is super modern but tv unit and floor mirror is more transitional? Does it look a mess? Need help with rugs? Table and chairs ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 20 件
Danielle Spiteriさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of table chairs would you use.. - I already have a nice dining room but think I need something to fill up the space but not take too much up?
    コメント 3 件
Danielle Spiteriさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with background wall of bedroom - Hi guys, I need help with completeing the bedroom, it looks unfinished and dull. Help with background wall? ideas? wallpaper? more cushions... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Danielle Spiteriさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with background wall of bedroom - Here is my headboard I had made, Could you please give me ideas for the wall behind bed? Do you think a grey damask wall paper would look go... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Danielle Spiteriさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where are the chairs from please? - Where are the chairs from please??
    コメント 1 件