20 件の投稿
Dani Durhamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet hardware - Can u tell me where the cabinet hardware came from, or brand?
    コメント 2 件
Dani Durhamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Refrigerator pulls? - Do u recall the brand of where the refrigerator pulls were purchased?
    コメント 1 件
Dani Durhamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet pulls - Do u recall the brand of the cabinet pulls?
    コメント 1 件
Dani Durhamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color? - Do you by chance know the paint color of the walls?
    コメント 1 件
Dani Durhamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chair - Where did this chair come from?
    コメント 1 件
Dani Durhamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier - Anyone know where the chandelier was purchased?
    コメント
Dani Durhamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertops - I would love to know how I could get this countertop? Granite?
    コメント
Dani Durhamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
island counter - what is the island countertop made of? I like the solid color
    コメント 1 件
Dani Durhamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Dani Durhamさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Roof? - What kind of tin roof? Brand and color?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...