7 件の投稿
Heather Nicoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
2 different "woods" in the same area. Help! - I've gotten some awesome advice here before and know this is the place to ask. Right now, there is really dated vinyl in the entry, kitchen,... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Heather Nicoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Removed popcorn ceiling.... now what? - My husband and I bought a house and the first thing we did was remove the popcorn ceiling in the living room (it made the room dark and was ... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
Heather Nicoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which light bulbs for entry? - Hello, I'm buying outdoor (flood) light bulbs right now for my entry. I live on a pretty dark cul-de-sac and I'm trying to decide between 30... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Heather Nicoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Remove a room to expand Master Bathroom? - My husband and I are buying a house right now that needs some major renovations. The main floor has the master bedroom, master bath, and a v... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Heather Nicoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Cabinets - Stain, Paint, or Modernize? - My husband and I are buying our first home. We're in escrow right now and hope to be living in it by mid-March. The house needs a major reno... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 24 件
Heather Nicoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
might be buying a house.
    コメント
Heather Nicoleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Meyer Lemon Tree - Can it survive an Iowa Winter? - In June I moved from sunny Southern California to Central Iowa. I brought my meyer lemon tree that I have had for almost 2 years now. It was... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件