5 件の投稿
D.J. Dossさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What should I put on bathroom walls with reclaimed barnwood? - I'm remodeling my moms bathroom and she wanted the farmhouse look. So we did barnwood 36 inches up from floor. Now shes trying figure out wh... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 29 件
D.J. Dossさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with Oil based primer?! - I have finished knotty pine tongue and groove walls. The guy at home store told me to use an oil based primer they had before painting so I ... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
D.J. Dossさんがディスカッションをはじめました
backsplash help? should i POLY or do something else? - I had brick paneling from a wall we tore down. So I painted the black tan and did a wash to it so it wasn't so red and dark for my back-spla... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 17 件
D.J. Dossさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color would tone down yellow cabinets & should i do accent wall? - I have yellowish tan kitchen cabinets im putting in. With rustic wood vinyl plank floor. Im putting up a faux plank shiplap on my walls. Sho... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
D.J. Dossさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Extra space and extra kitchen cabinet - Were doing a complete kitchen remodel sorta on the FLY. Bad i idea i know but thats how my husband is!!! He ordered the cabinets and then we... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件