9 件の投稿
Danielle Garberさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Problem with new aluminium doors - We've just had 3 sets of aluminium doors fitted to our house. The manufacturer has made them to the wrong dimensions, which means they don't... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Danielle Garberさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fixed full height shower screen - I have fallen in love with this bathroom by Alexander & co (Australian-based architects). It looks to me like they've used a full-height... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 13 件
Danielle Garberさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Varnish over gloss paint? - We painted over our very dark wood stairs when we moved in and made the mistake of using eggshell, which has chipped and scuffed all over th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Danielle Garberさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can anyone help me find this Chevron flooring - Hi there, Can anyone help? I've fallen in love with this flooring as seen in HGTV host Genevieve Gorder's home. I'm based in the UK and I ca... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Danielle Garberさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 5 件
Danielle Garberさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Danielle Garberさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window dressing for a box bay window in the bedroom - We have a full length, square glazed bay window in our bedroom, the previous owners left the blinds for us. Whilst they are practical they g... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Danielle Garberさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Freezing Lounge - ideas needed - We've just moved to a large 1980s house, it needs redecorating throughout but the lounge is proving a bit of a conundrum. It is 24' 9'' x 15... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 20 件