45 件の投稿
cxg2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
side yard design inspiration needed - I ‘d love any ideas to make this side yard more appealing… a screen to block the car at the end, rocks and planting areas, other? Any ideas... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件
cxg2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blank slate--help make a design statement on this wall! - Hi, some friends just bought a condo and are going to remodel, I'm trying to help them and told them about HOUZZ. This is the wall in livin... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
cxg2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hall bath dilemma - Hi everyone, we ended up buying a house in Seattle afterall... It was completely and newly remodeled so I've been reluctant to make changes,... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 78 件
cxg2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ideas for a small backyard? - We have a deck and a small backyard...looking for ideas to make this corner pretty and useable...something to cover the retaining wall, a fo... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
cxg2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
how do you secure to wall? - Does this have self stick on back or is it heavy and requires nails?
    コメント
cxg2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Jetson's kitchen--help! - Ok Houzzer's, I've got a challenge for you, Will be replacing the appliances but not the cabinets or countertops--please help me pick out... 続きを読む
    コメント 80 件
cxg2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Update color palette for kitchen with cherry cabinets? - Hi, I want to update the wall colors to a lighter neutral in my kitchen. Cabinets are cherry, wood floor, dark granite counters. Open, wit... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
cxg2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi, I want to update the colors in my open kitchen--cherry cabinets, wood floor, granite counters...any ideas on a lighter neutral that woul... 続きを読む
    コメント
cxg2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How many different woods can I use in my open concept house? - I have an open concept contemporary/casual beach house. I just bought a whitish-distressed wood long low bookcase. Will it blend okay with... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
cxg2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which color fire glass should we use in our fireplace? - Hi, my husband and I can't agree...please help us decide! We have a fireplace in our summer (retirement) house. The color scheme is white w... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
もっと見る...