7 件の投稿
cwdmadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
rings, pole pocket, or tabs? - The image for the double-wide blackout curtain panels shows rings, but the description says it has a 3" pole pocket with back tabs. How are... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
cwdmadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
custom size for teal linen curtain - I am interested in your teal linen curtain (with rings), but in 60" panels. Can that be custom made, and if so, what would be the cost? I ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
cwdmadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paper mosaic studio curtains - Hi, In the Houzz images, there appears to be another pattern in the background (some are plain, some look like a damask pattern, etc). Is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
cwdmadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
how is this shipped? - My neighborhood cannot handle a semi-tractor trailer. Can this be delivered on a smaller truck?
    コメント 1 件
cwdmadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
order now, deliver later? - I would like to order a number of things now, but delay delivery until the week of June 19. Is that possible? Stock of some of the items ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
cwdmadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
shipping options - I'm an artist with a second floor studio. Do you provide an option to have the unit delivered inside and upstairs?
    コメント 1 件
cwdmadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
stool/table colors - I am working on a project for a university stadium sweet and need colors in green and gold. Do you have any stool tables in those colors?
    コメント