158 件の投稿
Christina Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Faucets and hardware - What a beautiful design! Is the finish on these faucets polished nickel? Any chance you could share the manufacturer? Thanks!
    コメント
Christina Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wavy tile source/dimensions? - Hi! What an interesting tile idea. Can you tell me more about the tile itself? Size? Source? Thank you!
    コメント
Christina Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
White wave tile source? - Hi! Great fireplace ideas! Love the white waves. Any chance you remember who makes the tile? Manufacturer of tile shop? Thanks!
    コメント 2 件
Christina Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the backsplash tile! - Hello, I'd love to know where you sourced your backsplash tile? Does it happen to be a Lilicement line? Thx!
    コメント 3 件
Christina Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mirrors and lighting - Hello, what a great bathroom! Would you be able to tell me where you sourced both the mirror/medicine cabinet as well as the vanity lights? ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Christina Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shiplap paint color? - Hello, great bathroom! Do you happen to remember the color white paint that was used on the walls? Thank you!
    コメント
Christina Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint confusion - sorry! - Hello, I see you answered the previous question about the wall and trim color, but it appears to be two different colors in the photo and yo... 続きを読む
    コメント
Christina Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout color in shower? - What a beautiful space? Do you happen to remember the color of the grout used in the shower with the 3x12 tiles? TIA!
    コメント
Christina Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Matte vs Glossy w/ cement tiles? - Like so many Houzz users, I was inspired by the bathroom below and am using it as inspiration for our current bathroom remodel. I read in t... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Christina Martinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
my fave bathroom on Houzz! - Hi there, just wanted to say this photo has been the inspiration of a bathroom remodel and I thank you for your creativity! I have a questio... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...