21 件の投稿
curious4doorsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
curious4doorsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Size of the kitchen - Hello, Can you tell me how wide(narrow) this kitchen is? I have a narrow kitchen and have often wondered if I could fit a small island in t... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
curious4doorsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Length of the room - How long is this whole room (Kitchen and dining room)?
    コメント 1 件
curious4doorsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Width of the room - The kitchen I am looking to redo in a similar layout looks to be about the same width. What is the width of this room? I want to make sure t... 続きを読む
    コメント
curious4doorsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash - What has been used for the backsplash tiles? Mother of pearl?
    コメント
curious4doorsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Completed my Surprise update for my Parents room! - I have just completed(well not completely finished but pretty much) updating my Parents room. Completed on a extremely tight budget so there... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
curious4doorsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bench Top Material - What is the Bench Top Material used in this beautiful kitchen?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
curious4doorsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where to splurge and where to save in our kitchen? - I am re-designing my families kitchen and was wondering where are the best places to splurge and where I am best to save. Do I splurge on Co... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
curious4doorsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Size of the room - How big is this kitchen? I have a kitchen in which I was wondering if it was possible to fit an island in the middle while still having benc... 続きを読む
    コメント
curious4doorsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
もっと見る...