10 件の投稿
Caraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I live in Evanston - Hi I live in Evanston and have windows that will need to be custom jobs. I would love to use someone local. Please email me, or call. Than... 続きを読む
    コメント
Caraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
chair - Love this desk chair! Where can I find it? How much is it?
    コメント
Caraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
mirroe - Where is the mirror from? I think it is stunning. Do you remember the dimensions of the mirror?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
Caraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
tables and chairs! - The tables in this photo are beautiful and I love the chairs. Where did you purchase them?
    コメント
Caraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wallpaper - Love the wallpaper. Where can I get it?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Caraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
location - This house seems to be located in a warm climate. How many months of the year do they get use out of the awesome outdoor space?
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 3 件
Caraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island - What color is the island painted? also what are the dimensions? and lastly what is the counter made of?
「いいね!」 7 件    コメント 4 件
Caraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
rug - Love the rug. Does anyone know its size or price? Also where is it from?
    コメント
Caraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Night stand - Where can I find this nightstand? also how tall is it? and how wide is?
    コメント 1 件
Caraさんがディスカッションをはじめました
bed - Is this bed a queen or king?
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 1 件