72 件の投稿
Carolyn Singletonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can I buy the red one now and then wait for a different color? - Red is all that’s left. I will to buy this chair and ottoman now but am willing to wait until another color is available. Is that possible? 続きを読む
    コメント
Carolyn Singletonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
oops. I posted my comment on the brown version of this fabric. - Mine is actually the black version. Oops. Wrong place to post.
    コメント
Carolyn Singletonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
please advise which other upholstery fabric options would compliment. - I covered the original cushions of a vintage Heywood Wakefield “Aristocraft” (?) chair with this lovely fabric. I now need to reupholster my... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Carolyn Singletonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this lamp available in a smaller version; taking top less space? - I like the look of this lamp. However it would dominate the small room I would want to put it in. The 32" height and 19' width leaves a lar... 続きを読む
    コメント
Carolyn Singletonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Carolyn Singletonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Carolyn Singletonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Roof - What sort of material was used for this lovely, beamed see-through ceiling?
    コメント 1 件
Carolyn Singletonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Why are your Vanguard sofas priced so high? - Last April, 2017 I purchased the Vanguard Newberry Park Sofa 608-S. Houzz had it listed for $1,227, on sale. I purchased the sofa during a p... 続きを読む
    コメント
Carolyn Singletonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do you have any awnings in turquoise? - I have an old metal awning, original to my 1948 house. My house is painted yellow with white trim and a bright turquoise door. Our front win... 続きを読む
    コメント
Carolyn Singletonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I ordered the wrong size for 6 of these blinds! - I mistakenly ordered these blinds in 31”x72”! My order has not yet been shipped. Please REPLACE these with 27” wide by 72” L blinds! These ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...