4 件の投稿
crystalshoeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice for a compact raspberry garden - Hi All, Due to limited space and a shady lot, I am trying to figure out what the most space efficient way to plant a bunch of raspberries i... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
crystalshoeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Road trip MA to Chattanooga, TN - We are planning a family roadtrip from MA to Chattanooga TN (where hubs has a meeting.) It will be early summer, so the kids an I will tag a... 続きを読む
    コメント
crystalshoeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Raised bed soil, compost question - I am building raised beds after struggling with clay soil with lots of rocks for 5 years. I've decided to attempt SFG this year, if that mak... 続きを読む
    コメント 30 件
crystalshoeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Securing ladder in ground for trellis - Hi All, I am going to try to use 2 old rickety wooden ladders as trellises for my cucumbers and squash this year. When open, the ladders ar... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件