12 件の投稿
Crystal Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
please help with curtains!! - I cannot for the life of me decide on curtains for our daughter's room! The ones you see are from her prior decor. her room is painted an aq... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Crystal Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace HELP!! - What can I do to update this fireplace besides replacing it?? It is the biggest eye sore!! It's a working wood burning fireplace.
    コメント 17 件
Crystal Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with Decor!! - My son has mostly designed his room himself with grey, black, white and bright green. I need help with wall and dresser decor. Also, the wal... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件
Crystal Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help deciding on dining chairs!! - I love this table, but cant decide on which chairs! Here are pictures of the table with both linen and gray options. What are your thoughts?... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 17 件
Crystal Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mudroom Input - we have hired a contractor to build and install a custom mudroom in this space below. The diminsions are 8ft tall, 4ft deep, and 6.5 feet wi... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Crystal Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Diminsions - what are the diminsions?
    コメント 1 件
Crystal Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What size Dining Table - My dining room is 13×10. What size Dining Table should I get? Is it big enough to seat 8??
    コメント 41 件
Crystal Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with kitchen window treatments!! - I can't decide on window treatments over our kitchen sink. you can see the ones I have for our large patio door in the eat in dining room. W... 続きを読む
    コメント 103 件
Crystal Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Blank Slate Living Room - Needing some ideas and help in decorating our living room. we recently painted, and would like to work with our current couch for now. I wou... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Crystal Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Entryway lighting - We have a two story entryway that we recently painted in BM Revere Pewter. It has made the space really open up, but now we need new lightin... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
もっと見る...