5 件の投稿
crp23さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Meyco Rugged Mesh vs. Merlin Smart Mesh - We have had a new in ground pool installed installed. we live in NJ we dont have too many trees near pool. We need to purchase a winter cov... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
crp23さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hydrazzo vs sunstone select - We are finishing our pool and have run into an issue. The pool company didn't tell us that installing the finish is weather dependent and t... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
crp23さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen designer - Hi I live in northern NJ and I am interested in becoming a kitchen designer. What’s the best way to do this? Online? School? Please forward ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
crp23さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with aluminum trim color - Hi I’m having a difficult time finding the right color paint for the aluminum trim to create a contrast with the Cobblestone color of Hardie... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
crp23さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardie Plank Cobblestone - Hi I’m having a difficult time finding the right color paint for the aluminum trim to create a contrast with the Cobblestone color of Hardie... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件