10 件の投稿
H Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help me finish this LR! - I'm almost done this room, but having trouble finishing it. Thinking about matching cabinets under the artwork? Lamps on the end tables? Acc... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 43 件
H Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Help - Furniture placement in Living Room - sectional or sofas? - My living room has a large window and door on one side and the entrance to the dining room (opening closest to the fireplace) and kitchen on... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
H Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Small living room layout opinions - Looking to redecorate living room, but unsure how to layout furniture. Large window on one side and dining room opening on the other. Here'... 続きを読む
    コメント 33 件
H Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living Room Remodel - I am remodeling and looking for suggestions. The only thing staying is the fireplace and TV over it. I am refinishing the floors in a gunsto... 続きを読む
    コメント 24 件
H Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Small Living Room Layout Help - Here's my current layout. I'm getting ready to replace the sitting pieces. I'm looking for any ideas/suggestions or alternatives. There's a ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件
H Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living Room layout challenge - I just updated my dining room and want to update the living room, as well. I plan on replacing most of the furniture and the rug. I would li... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
H Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
H Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room challenge - Update the look while keeping the furniture? - Looking for new ideas to update the look of this room. I am not painting or putting slipcovers over the chairs. I can recover the chairs, an... 続きを読む
    コメント 103 件
H Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP! Dining room needs a MAKEOVER! (actually whole first floor...) - I'm tired of this traditional/french/?? style and want to move towards a lighter, more transitional/modern mix, but want to keep the furnitu... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 141 件
H Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with dining room update & chandelier - I'm looking to update the style of this room, but need to keep the furniture. Everything else can be replaced/recovered/painted. I was hopin... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件