52 件の投稿
Jeff Zennerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the restrictions for naming new African Violets? - Do the names have to be cute? Sweet? Even the male hybridizers seem to pick cute names. Just once Id like to shop for AV's and find some ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 21 件
Jeff Zennerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Epsom salt use? - I have been aware for a while of the beneficial aspects of epsom salts. Mostly for humans, but plants too. I would like to know if anybody... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Jeff Zennerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Check out this crazy "Snow Edelveis"! - I got this plant a while back after somebody else on this forum showed a pic of theirs. I immediately moved it up on my list. I got it and... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント 32 件
Jeff Zennerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How much Physan 20 are you using in your wicking reservoirs? - Normal housekeeping in the plant shelves this morning. I am noticing that some of my plants wicking reservoirs are almost green. I clean t... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Jeff Zennerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Some new pictures of old plants. - I tried to post this earlier and it didn't work. I don't think I like this new format. Im going to try it one more time.
    コメント 10 件
Jeff Zennerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Potting mix update. - Some time ago I posted here about a potting mix experiment that I was conducting. While I am not done yet, I have discovered a few things. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 17 件
Jeff Zennerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Curious development. - I have given this some thought but have yet to figure it out. I thought maybe one of you guys might have run across this before. My "A... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
Jeff Zennerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A few more beauties! (Sorry, couldn't help myself.) - I just can't get over how well some of my more stubborn plants have "risen" to the occasion recently. Some of these plants are ju... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Jeff Zennerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Im back from the great white North! - I thought Id drop a line and a photo here just to let folks know I am back. I have been in North Central Minnesnowta for the last several w... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 13 件
Jeff Zennerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Recent round robin plant! - I thought I would show you guys the progress that my "Rose Bouquet" is making. I got this small little plant in the most recent R... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 55 件
もっと見る...