12 件の投稿
cramponさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone heard of the "Slide and Hide" oven door? - Here's a great one for all the totally kitchen obsessed out there. My wife and I were just visiting the in-laws. They have a fairly new hous... 続きを読む
    コメント 33 件
cramponさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Replacing porch stairs - what species / size to use? - I have a 99 year-old Craftsman bungalow in Portland Oregon. The steps to the front porch are painted 2 x 12s, which is what most of the hous... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
cramponさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to wire wall light - notch stud, or via attic / basement? - Hi all, I'm installing a new wall light in my bathroom. There was not a light in this spot before, so I need to install an old work box as w... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
cramponさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What silverware for a new kitchen? - My wife and I are looking for some new silverware for our new (or in-progress anyway) kitchen. We're looking for something clean and modern,... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
cramponさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen lighting help - Hi all, my wife and I have been working on a remodel of our small kitchen. I don't have exact measurements here, but the primary space is 9'... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
cramponさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stainless steel countertop/sink installed! - As you can tell, I'm no photographer, but here's a few photos of the stainless counter/sink that I installed over the weekend. We had it fab... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
cramponさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dishwasher drain line - air gap how-to - Hi all, A quick question as I prepare to drill a hole in my sink cabinet to run the diswasher drain line. I've seen a few tutorials online ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
cramponさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to: substrate / subtop for stainless steel countertop? - I found out this weekend that due to a misunderstanding with our sheet metal guy, I actually need to provide the subtop for our stainless co... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
cramponさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stainless steel countertop fabricator / costs in Portland OR - I recently got a quote on a stainless kitchen countertop from a sheet metal fabricator here in Portland for our kitchen remodel. It's an L-... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
cramponさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hanging cabinets on lath & plaster wall - best hardware? - Summary: I'm hanging Ikea cabinets on walls that are 1/4" drywall over lath and plaster. Will a #10 3" cabinet screw do the trick?... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...