7 件の投稿
cosaerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
my windows needs something - but what and how? - Hello, I have several windows in my house where I think I need design help but not sure what or how to do it. They have been plain for last ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
cosaerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Design Guest Home / Garage Conversion - Hello, I'm seeking advice on a garage conversion. We just hired an architect, but since this job is "small" in comparison, they ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
cosaerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Extension cord hider? - Is there a product that hides extension cords? This is visible in my living room, and not only is it ugly, but I have an almost crawling li... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
cosaerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Photo ledge in kitchen? Yes or no? - Advice please- I'm not one of those folks that has a natural eye for decorating. I like the photo ledges in theory and am contemplating putt... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
cosaerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What tile is this? - Can you tell me what tile this is for me to replace the one empty tile in the house we just moved into? Thank you in advance!!!
    コメント 3 件
cosaerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Moulding dilemma - Hello, I'm new at home renovations and just knocked down a few walls and made a new kitchen. I love it! However, I'm having a baseboard mo... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
cosaerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Design help with new kitchen - granite selected - We are in process of refurbishing our kitchen. We have moved the kitchen from one room to another room in the house, leaving my head swarmi... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件