10 件の投稿
Cornelius Sheehanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Help Choosing a Floor Material for this Balcony and Porch - Greetings. I'm going to box in the balcony and stucco the bottom- so I need a waterproof surface. I'm hesitant to use the applied products... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Cornelius Sheehanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great looking work! Re: Decking material - what do you recommend for a waterproof decking material? I have a balcony that I want to box in and need the surface to be waterproof. Tha... 続きを読む
    コメント
Cornelius Sheehanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 5 件
Cornelius Sheehanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
deck and porch flooring - I need to floor the deck and porch and have a dilemma: I want to enclose and stucco the bottom of the deck after the facing is matched up. P... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Cornelius Sheehanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
deck and porch - Greetings! In the process of renovating I've joined the deck and porch and need to decide on a railing. I'm thinking of steel cable, and a... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Cornelius Sheehanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop material - Please tell me the countertop material. Thank you.
    コメント 1 件
Cornelius Sheehanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Cornelius Sheehanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
shower system decision - I have to make a shower system decision sooner than I though and am leaning toward something like the Hansgrohe Raindance Shower Pipe and th... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Cornelius Sheehanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need Help choosing stucco color - I'm having the hardest time deciding on a green base stucco color in a fairly smooth finish. Some of the closest have ended up looking too ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Cornelius Sheehanさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件