14 件の投稿
corina313さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help on kitchen wall colors. - I'm remodeling my kitchen and this the granite I purchased and the cabinet color not to sure on the backsplash but I'm looking for these ton... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
corina313さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which backsplash goes well with my granite? - I'm getting maple shaker style cabinets in a medium brown..this is the granite that's going on. I need help on the backsplash, I really like... 投票する
    コメント 31 件    投票 93 票
corina313さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need recommendation on the color of glass mosaic backsplash. - I am looking for the horizontal glass mosaic backsplash, I want the color to really POP! These are the color of cabinets I'm getting and the... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
corina313さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What's a better wood for kitchen cabinets? Alder or Maple? - I'm trying to decide on the color and I don't really want the grain to show. I wanted Maple but the contractor showed me a sample color of A... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
corina313さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Single or double kitchen sink? - I'm remodeling my kitchen don't know if I should get a double sink gain or go or a single? 投票する
    コメント 8 件    投票 29 票
corina313さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help on kitchen layout? - This is my kitchen I'm going to remodel with all new medium maple shaker style cabinets and granite counter tops. I'm putting new cabinets o... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
corina313さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which door handles should I go with? - I'm remodeling my kitchen with all new medium maple shaker cabinets with a beige lite brown granite. What door handles would look better? 投票する
    コメント 17 件    投票 48 票
corina313さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need ideas on under cabinet lighting? - Sorry for all the questions I'm trying to get my kitchen remodeled completely before the years over and there's so much decisions. I want li... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
corina313さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen sink: under mount or top mount? - I'm completely remodeling my kitchen and I don't know what to get? Under mount or top mount sink.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 28 件
corina313さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which hood range should I go for? - I'm going to remodel my kitchen and its not that big. i had my mind set on a microwave over range but do do the wonderful advice on HOUZZ i ... 投票する
    コメント 1 件    投票 9 票
もっと見る...