10 件の投稿
Sonia Richardsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does this wallpaper come in other colors - Does this wallpaper come in other colors?
    コメント 1 件
Sonia Richardsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Croatan - This is an old dresser I was going to throw it out. How does it look. I had never done any thing like this it was fun.
    コメント 4 件
Sonia Richardsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cotyan - Here is my new dining room. What do you think. Thanks for all the advice. We added new chandelier, mirror cabinet, mirrors on wall, crown mo... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Sonia Richardsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Coratan - Well I just had my chandelier put in today. Maybe some of you may remember. I still haven't found a mirror I really like. Does any one have ... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Sonia Richardsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cotyan - Where did the mirror come from. It looks similar to the one from pottery barn. This one looks bigger.
    コメント 2 件
Sonia Richardsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Coratan - What about this light fixture?
    コメント 1 件
Sonia Richardsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Coratan - What about this lighting? How do you think a mirror would look on that blank wall. I think I also would like to paint as well. I'm all over ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Sonia Richardsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Coratan - I need some help with my dining room. It's small but I use all the seating and sometime have to add more when family is over. I want to purc... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 39 件
Sonia Richardsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What Drapery should I use? - I could use some help choosing color for my drapes. My hardware is dark bronze like the frame of bed, and lamps.
    コメント 5 件
Sonia Richardsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cratan - Working on this guest room. Should I use another look for a headboard?I just have some artwork as the headboard. It's a small room overall h... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件