31 件の投稿
cooldyoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fix Island Doors - Good morning all, We bought this inexpensive island online, it has been such an awesome buy for our family. The only issue is that the doors... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
cooldyoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help Needed with Garage repairs - Hello, The detached garage in the back of our house got neglected over the years. We'd like to fix it up and use it as storage. Its walls ar... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
cooldyoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Replace the water heater vent? - Hello, We're replacing our water heater as it old and started leaking yesterday. I think the vent looks old, and should be replaced as well.... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
cooldyoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is it our water heater? - Hello there, I went down to our utility closet (in the basement) today and saw this - water all around the water heater. You can see the a/c... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
cooldyoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to secure this exterior curtain - We have a curtain on our deck door to keep the mosquitoes out. The Velcro holding it up isn't working well enough, and the top keeps falling... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
cooldyoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Suggestions for inline Reverse Osmosis (RO) water filter? - Hello, I tried to search online but couldn't find what I was looking for. We'd like to get an RO filter system installed inline before the r... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
cooldyoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Generator to power the house? - Hello everyone, We live in a SFH in DC. We had a big storm yesterday afternoon, which knocked the power for our entire block. 20+ hours lat... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
cooldyoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Water dripping from a/c vent - We're in DC, it's been humid and rainy. One of our a/c vents is in the basement, near the ceiling, above the bed. It has been dripping water... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
cooldyoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
HVAC condensate pump issue - Hello, Last night, I noticed that my indoor unit was running, the condensate pump had all 3 lights on, and the outdoor wasn't running. I cle... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
cooldyoodさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Reviving this old wood screen door - I'd like to put life back into this old wooden screen door, but running into a couple of challenges. Stripping the paint is proving hard. A... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...