49 件の投稿
ConnieMay ON Z6aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hosta Edema - Spring has been very wet and cold here in southern Ontario, so a few plants have large translucent sections that later will turn brown. I t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
ConnieMay ON Z6aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ontario Hosta Society meeting on Saturday - Will I see any of you at the Ontario Hosta Society meeting this coming Saturday?
    コメント 10 件
ConnieMay ON Z6aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cardinal eating Hosta seed pods - tips and advice please - Sitting here enjoying my coffee, watching a female Cardinal go back repeatedly for more pods from Sagae. A few days ago it was Empress Wu. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
ConnieMay ON Z6aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
ID Request. - This plant is now 4 years old, so I am hoping that it is showing enough maturity to confirm the ID. My guess was Tokudama Aureonebuloso.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
ConnieMay ON Z6aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seedling Alert - I’ve started to see new Hosta seedlings popping up in my southern Ontario garden. If you were hoping for seedlings, and live in southern On... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 26 件
ConnieMay ON Z6aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Scapes drying but green pods - I have 1 seed pod on each of 2 Gold Standard Scapes. My guess is they were in flower 5 weeks ago. The pods are green and firm but one of t... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
ConnieMay ON Z6aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Brother Stefan - 2 Different Versions? - I think that there may be 2 different versions of Brother Stefan. Even the pics on the Hosta Library seem to show a 3 colour version and a ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 12 件
ConnieMay ON Z6aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
'Tis the Season - Fragrants are in Stores Now! - Just impulse purchased Sugar & Spice and Adorable... if you are already growing either of these, please post pics and tell me what condi... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 12 件
ConnieMay ON Z6aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The Great Scape - Anyone else seeing some interesting flower scapes in their garden this year? I'm a little obsessed about some of mine so I thought I'd shar... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 7 件    コメント 20 件
ConnieMay ON Z6aさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Jekyll & Hyde Hostas - Is there a name for when a hosta's second flush of leave looks like a totally different plant? I have a Sum & Substance sport that basi... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
もっと見る...