21 件の投稿
colmaryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color - It says gold in details but shows silver in pic?
    コメント
colmaryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
rug - Hi! where is your rug from? TIA :)
    コメント 1 件
colmaryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what kind of backsplash? - hi! is that quartz countertop? what is the material you used on backsplash?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
colmaryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grotto - hi! Do you know demensions of grotto? Thx!
    コメント
colmaryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Height - Hi! Was is the height of this door? 8ft?
    コメント
colmaryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Price - How much does this chandelier run?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
colmaryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fixture - Hi! Who makes the sink faucets?
    コメント 1 件
colmaryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Doors - Love the black doors! Where did you buy?
    コメント 2 件
colmaryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Porch - How deep is the porch?
    コメント 1 件
colmaryさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I just had this quartzite put in kitchen - I am new to Quartzite...wondering if you could tell me what I can use on surface to clean...what not do use..etc? My is honed style. Thanks ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...