9 件の投稿
Colinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Opinions - backsplash tile - I’m looking for opinions. Should I continue the backsplash tile to the floor on the left of the cabinet?
    コメント 13 件
Colinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mudroom / Laundry room - I’m looking for ideas for this space. It is a mudroom / laundry that connects the garage to the house. I have completed painting the ceili... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Colinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Colours with stone and dark wood - I'm struggling with paint color for the room pictured. The rug will be replaced with a some sort of wood-look engineered product (laminate o... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Colinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Failed gray paint experiment w/ fieldstone fireplace - Yuck I tried pairing BM Balboa Mist with this fieldstone fireplace. (Floor will be a gray/straw laminate) The walls seem to toggle between... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件
Colinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light swtich covers - love 'em or hate 'em - New house is entirely outfitted with these light switch covers, as well as electric outlets. 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件    投票 28 票
Colinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring color with fieldstone fireplace - I'm struggling with floor colouring for this space. Traditional light hardwood such as maple, birch, white oak. Or a distressed gray stain ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Colinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
caesarstone 4033 Rugged Concrete? - Has anyone used the newly released Caesarstone 4033 Rugged Concrete? I am dying to see pictures of some actual installations. I am thinking... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 55 件
Colinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Remove walls or add openings - Newly acquired property. I am doing a gut reno of the kitchen behind the walls illustrated in the photos. I want to open it up to the main... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Colinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint panelling? - I bought a home that is "cottagey" and is in a cottagey setting (mature forest, minutes walk to the lake) I would like to make it ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件