6 件の投稿
C Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where are the small chrome lights from? - I've done something VERY similar in our dining/bar area with walnut wood. I would love to have these same small lights. Thank you for the in... 続きを読む
    コメント
C Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Closet doors - I'm very interested in these closet doors that go to the ceiling. How do they operate (ie bifold etc)? do you have any additional pictures o... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
C Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bar material - Hi, What is the material of the bar height counter? It appears to be stainless steel? It looks great! Thanks!
    コメント
C Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help our ugly duckling! - Hi, we love the location but do not like the look of the front. This house was a one floor ranch and the previous owners added the second fl... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 11 件
C Sさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Door color and light info - I'd love to know the color of the blue doors and the manufacturer of the ceiling light. Thanks!!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件