13 件の投稿
C Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Narrow Front Entry - We have downsized in our retirement and our new home has a very narrow front entry. See pic. Since we can’t tear down and rebuild the fron... 続きを読む
    コメント 59 件
C Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior paint colors part ll - I previously sent in an old (not digital) pic of the front of my home to get some ideas for exterior paint colors. Here are some current p... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
C Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice on exterior paint colors - The Houzz community never lets me down. I need to paint the home exterior and I am paralyzed with indecision. Here’s a partial pic of the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
C Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Only deck mount? - I wanted wall mount faucet...will this sink not work with a wall mounted faucet?
    コメント 1 件
C Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Touchless? - Is this a touchless faucet or does it have an auto sensor - I don’t see any handles, yet nothing in the description indicates it’s handsfree... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
C Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How tall is the reservoir from the ground? - Can you tell me from the ground what is the distance to the edge of the reservoir? I’m trying to see if it’s tall enough so that my dog won... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
C Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring questions - We are trying to update our mid 80's home. Due to costs, we are redoing one room at a time. We have redone the kitchen and the master bath... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
C Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mirror mounts bathroom sink fixtures - Hi Everyone! I have seen several pics of bathrooms that have sink fixtures mounted on the bathroom mirror over the sink. Where do you start... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
C Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cushion removable? - I'd like to reupholster the cushion, can it be removed)
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
C Mさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Different between the $153. Vs the $149 model? - Is there any difference between the two models and does this come in brushed nickel?
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...