9 件の投稿
cmfarringtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I am looking for a table just like this. Please send the info if possible. Thank you!!
    コメント
cmfarringtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you please tell me who manufactured these faucets?
    コメント 3 件
cmfarringtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you tell me the product info for the backsplash?
    コメント 4 件
cmfarringtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you tell me where I can find these pendants?
    コメント 9 件
cmfarringtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please tell me where I can find this lighting.
    コメント
cmfarringtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I find this light above the dining room table? The pendants too?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
cmfarringtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you tell me what the counter material is and color? I would also like detailed information about the backsplash. Thank you.
    コメント 2 件
cmfarringtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you please tell me where I can find this light?
    コメント
cmfarringtonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the backsplash. Can you tell me what the countertop is? I would love to have Carrera Marble counters but everyone tells me no. Th... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件