19 件の投稿
clynch10さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the bed! - How do I find it? Thank you!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
clynch10さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Neat Lights! - I am looking for something like this. Would you mind sharing where I can find them? Thanks!
    コメント 3 件
clynch10さんがディスカッションをはじめました
pulls and lights - Hi nice bathroom! What are the pulls and the lights if you don't mind sharing. Thank you!
    コメント
clynch10さんがディスカッションをはじめました
love the frames! where can I find ? - thank you! very modern compared to most clunky black frames
    コメント 1 件
clynch10さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the wallpaper!! - Where can I find it. Thankyou!!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
clynch10さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me pick a 36" range - American Range? - Hi, we are doing full kitchen remodel and I'm going crazy researching pro ranges... we almost settled on a thermador and then read that the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
clynch10さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help choosing interior doors for a modern remodel - I am trying to select interior doors primarily for 3 bedrooms, a laundry room, and closets off one long 3rd floor hallway. It is a Victorian... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
clynch10さんがディスカッションをはじめました
sound - Hi, I am interested in these doors for bedroom doors. Does the glass panel make them less sound proof than regular solid core? A lot less?... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
clynch10さんがディスカッションをはじめました
size of the table - Great looking room! What size is this round table to fit 6 chairs?
    コメント 2 件
clynch10さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love this laundry room! can you tell me the dimensions? - Trying to figure out if I can manage the same layout... is the counter above the w/d 3 ft deep or less? thank you for your time/help!
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...