4 件の投稿
Cindy Hooverさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Granite color to go w/ white cabinets - I have a small kitchen with linen white cabinets and medium oak hardwood floors. Small dining area and living room all flow together with ma... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Cindy Hooverさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lacquer white kitchen cabinets - I decided to do my kitchen cabinets in the BM color Linen White, however that will be a custom color and in lacquer. My cabinet selection is... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Cindy Hooverさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Espresso or White Kitchen cabinets - Figuring out what color to do my cabinets is madening. The layout will remain the same except the tall pantry cabinet will be removed for a... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Cindy Hooverさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Espresse or White cabinets - Figuring out what color to do my cabinets is madening. I started out knowing I wanted espresso, but when I got the sample I realized in my v... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件