8 件の投稿
ckrug814さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need advice..... - I love this mirror (55”x44”). I want to hang it over my sofa (marked out in blue tape). What do you think of the height on the wall? Does i... 続きを読む
    コメント 32 件
ckrug814さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How many inches above headboard do I mount mirror? - I want to mount this mirror above my headboard. Should it be evenly mounted between the top of the headboard & the molding?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
ckrug814さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with family picture wall - I need help with this small family picture wall. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks
    コメント 5 件
ckrug814さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Placement of decorative pillows on my bed - I have a design question. Should the arrangement of decorative pillows on my bed face towards the doorway or just straight on the bed regard... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
ckrug814さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Suggestions for wall above sofa - Going for a coastal look for my living room. I'm having a hard time selecting a picture(s) for above my sofa. Looking for suggestions.
    コメント 14 件
ckrug814さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need help selecting 2 rugs for living & dining room. - I'm moving back into my remodeled home. It is now an open concept with living room, dining room & kitchen. The space between the living... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
ckrug814さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need your opinion... - We are in the process of a total house remodel. I've selected my kitchen countertop (Caesarstone Alpine Mist) and want it's appearance to be... 続きを読む
    コメント
ckrug814さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Porcelain tile vs hardwood flooring in kitchen? - I'm in the early planning phase of a total house remodel. I would like hardwood flooring through out the house except for bathrooms (master,... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件