11 件の投稿
cjkirschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Console table - Where is the console table from? And dimensions? Thx
    コメント
cjkirschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
cjkirschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hi, how high are the arms? - What height table will it fit under ?
    コメント
cjkirschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Like this tile. - Can you tell me color and make of the tile? Thx
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
cjkirschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen - What is the color, make and size of floor tiling. Thx
    コメント 1 件
cjkirschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint - Hi, me again, can I get the paint color also?
    コメント 1 件
cjkirschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Terra cotta - Hi made let m know color of times also. Thx
    コメント 6 件
cjkirschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen - Please tell me what type and manufacturer of the floors and the type of counters? I love this whole look. Thx!
    コメント 1 件
cjkirschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bedroom - Where can I get this 4 poster bed?
    コメント
cjkirschさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen ideas - What is the countertop of the island?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...