6 件の投稿
cjk98さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace - This is a beautiful fireplace. Is the finish plaster? With granite hearth? Love it. Finish looks matte?
    コメント
cjk98さんがディスカッションをはじめました
french gray - Is French Gray very common? Daydreaming about putting in a pool in East Hampton and every pool picture I click looks different...but all en... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
cjk98さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wine fridge depth - Is the undercounter bev fridge (and fridge too I guess) recessed farther beyond back splash wall? Looks like less than 24". I want to creat... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
cjk98さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Breezeway - Hello, can you tell me length of breezeway? Do you think 5' would be sufficient between a garage and house with a connecting platform like ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
cjk98さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window frames - I love your use of the steel Hope's windows...do you find it looks ok to use regular (wood, white) windows in other parts of house with the ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
cjk98さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painted windows - Love the look of the windows; did you do black painted throughout the house or ok to use white in other rooms? Thanks!
    コメント 2 件