12 件の投稿
Gagsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Poa Annua? - I'm pretty sure it's a bunch of Poa Annua I've dug up - but not certain, as I seem to remember reading it also looks like regular KBG when s... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Gagsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How long for Sedgehammer to work? - I sprayed Sedgehammer on my lovely carpet of nutsedge on Sunday. For those of you who have used this product, how long before you saw any si... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Gagsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
KBG and dog urine - Wondering what those of you with predominantly KBG lawns do to prevent burn spots from dogs. My yard is fine - it's the strip between the st... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Gagsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mulch next to the house - What's the best way to handle mulch next to the foundation? It's a brick foundation. Is there a difference between leaf mulch, wood mulch or... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Gagsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mulch around base of house? - Not exactly a lawn question, but since this is the forum I know and trust, here's the situation (apoligies for double posting to lawn forum ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Gagsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mulch next to house? - Not exactly a lawn question, but since this is the forum I know and trust, here's the situation (apoligies for double posting to organic law... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Gagsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Overwintering grass - when to use herbicide? - I was VERY late in reseeding several sections of my lawn. Some of the seed was KBG, another section was more KBG / Fescue blend. Both sectio... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Gagsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Roses from BJ's - I was in BJ's (wholesale club like Sam's or Costco) this weekend. They had boxes of roses for sale. 2 fairly large roses (canes around an in... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Gagsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Scott's Organic Choice on Sale at BJ's - I was in BJ's wholesale club on Friday, and they had been selling Scotts Organic fertilizer for around 14-16 dollars a bag (not much differe... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Gagsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sewar Sludge / Biosolids as Fertilizer (AP Article) - I realize that Milorganite is processed sewer sludge (aka biosolids), but not sure if this is the same as the sludge used by farmers as fert... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
もっと見る...