5 件の投稿
cjcanetさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Iris "Happy Birthday" - Does anyone know where I might be able to get my hands on a iris called Happy Birthday, it's for the early "60's? Thanks
    コメント 2 件
cjcanetさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great Ebay Irises, Large! - I know some of you have reservations about buying irises on Ebay, but you might want to check these out. Just do an ebay search for "2... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
cjcanetさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Starting an Iris Club - We don't have an iris club in our area. Someone approached me and said we should get one started in this area. I don't know the first thing ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
cjcanetさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Iris Aroma, grape koolaide, orange candy - Does any one know of a purple iris that smells like grape koolaide and an orange iris that smells like orange candy? Thanks
    コメント 4 件
cjcanetさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My Generation Iris - I'm looking for info and a picture of the iris My Generation. It is a newer iris, 07-09, somewhere in that range. If you know the hybridizer... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件