8 件の投稿
cindy1111さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
cindy1111さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Headboard w/o rails - Can this headboard be attached to the frame of a Sleep Number bed?
    コメント
cindy1111さんがディスカッションをはじめました
headboard w/o rails. - OK, that's OK, as we don't need them but is there any mechanism to attach the legs to the back of my beds? Bolts?
    コメント
cindy1111さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
cindy1111さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Will delivery be right to my door and placed on my choice of wall? - Due to the heavy weight of this item, I need it to be delivered and placed right where I want it in my dining room. There are no stairs and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
cindy1111さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shipped "curbside". What does that mean? I live in a high rise condo. - Will my furniture just be left outside of the building? Can it at least be brought up to my unit via the elevator?
    コメント 6 件
cindy1111さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 5 件
cindy1111さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件