8 件の投稿
chrysalidsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Monrovia Macrophylla: Centennial Ruby™ Hydrangea - Hello All, hope you are all doing well. I haven't been so excited about the release of a new Macrophylla in a long time so I thought I would... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
chrysalidsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New arborescens from Proven Winners: Incrediball Storm Proof - Yes, another new arborescens which is promised to have sturdy stems that resist drooping from heavy rain storms. It is not going to be in nu... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
chrysalidsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Hydrangea: Flowerfull Smooth Hydrangea - Bailey Nurseries posted a YT video (see below) about its new arborescens hydrangea available in 2025, "Flowerfull Smooth Hydrangea.&quo... 続きを読む
    コメント 68 件
chrysalidsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mathilda Gutges Hydrangea - Does anyone know a reliable online source where I can buy Mathilda Gutges hydrangea? So far the one I have found is through Home Depot. Than... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
chrysalidsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My Bobo Hydrangea Hedge - I haven't seen a Bobo hydrangea hedge here before so I am sharing a photo of mine. There are nine Bobo hydrangeas. I planted five five years... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
chrysalidsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pop Star - New Endless Summer Hydrangea macrophylla - I bought two Pop Stars from Lowes today. They were in two gallon pots and $30 plus tax. They are in great shape and have small blooms. I was... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
chrysalidsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New: Tiny Quick Fire! - A video from Proven Winners featuring its new paniculata, "Tiny Quick Fire" popped up on my YT feed this morning. It is about the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
chrysalidsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Refacing stone fireplace: Is Ledger Stone a fad? - I am refacing my fireplace in the living room. For anyone who likes it, I say "you haven't seen sloppy work that was done in real life.... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件