22 件の投稿
Yanni Yoshiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen table setting - Hi. I’m not sure where to go with my table. I have two kids a teenager and a 9 yr old so I don’t want anything too fancy but I am need of a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 40 件
Yanni Yoshiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fire place dilemma - What should I do here??? Would a clock or pic be better? Flowers or something in vase?? I like both vases but I can’t decide..
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件
Yanni Yoshiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color paint is this??? - Please tell me the paint color!!??
    コメント
Yanni Yoshiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Short mirror - Is the mirror too short or no?? Should I have a taller mirror?
    コメント 23 件
Yanni Yoshiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Server - Any decorative ideas for this server? Colors, pics, lamps or not??? Please help.
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 19 件
Yanni Yoshiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master bedroom - Not sure if I chose the right comforter or pillows?? Please help on best color for this bed and color of pillows. I would like to have more ... 続きを読む
    コメント 28 件
Yanni Yoshiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall art needs company - Any suggestions that will complement the picture? New pic?
    コメント 14 件
Yanni Yoshiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room - Is it ok to just have napkins and placemats? White napkins ok or Cream ? Centerpiece suggestions?
    コメント 12 件
Yanni Yoshiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mantle - Need some help with my mantle.. looks a little sad??
    コメント 15 件
Yanni Yoshiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master room - Someone please send me some ideas for a comforter. Looking for something more modern. The wall piece above it can go!
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...