45 件の投稿
Christopher von Simsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fiberglass entryway front door - Hi there Houzz. My question today in on fiberglass, glass, and color of a front door. Context first.. Installation: We live in Fairfax Count... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Christopher von Simsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Starting a new compost bin plan: what DIY plan to use? - Any consensus on which simple DIY plan to build a couple (2) compost bins? I have found some things online, but figured I'd ask here too. An... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Christopher von Simsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Inula? Pulicaria? Pluchea? - This seems aggressively rhizomatous (lovely word), but what is it? I'll try to take some more photos and dig out the roots and photograph th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Christopher von Simsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Annual weeds and composting - So I'm making a bit of progress on the weeds thanks to the regulars helping me. My question is: which can be "composted" (pre-seed... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Christopher von Simsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A vine of some sort? Friend or foe? - All suggestions welcome. It looks interesting with that variegated leaf. However I am always on my guard as I have had so many invasive non-... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Christopher von Simsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Winter Jasmine? Leaves seem different - All corrections and suggestions welcome. I have a vague memory of this being advertised as "Winter Jasmine", but now when looking... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Christopher von Simsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Our late 1990s tract house windows: how to navigate renovation? - New poster here in this section of the forums. Long post too. I have enjoyed reading the forums and the advice given to other people on thei... 続きを読む
    コメント
Christopher von Simsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Just getting started - Hi there. This is my first winter with these very nice plants. I have had some good luck so far with a couple of discounted potted bulbs. On... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 7 件
Christopher von Simsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
4 seed stem grass - Seems invasive
    コメント 5 件
Christopher von Simsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
invasion. Seems juvenile but spreading - This looks like it’s low and juvenile, but seems to be spreading via roots. Any ideas?
    コメント 16 件
もっと見る...